Trademark Class 43 includes Services providing food, drinks for Consumptions & services provided to get bed in hotels, boarding houses or any other establishments that offers temporary accommodations.
Types of goods come under Trademark Class 43
- Services offered by establishments or persons relating to nature as follows:
- Food Preparation;
- Drinks for Consumption;
- Getting Bed in Hotels, Boarding Houses, Lodges, etc.;
- Temporary Accommodation;
- Accommodation Reservation Services for Travelers, specifically by way of travel agencies or brokers;
- Boarding for Animals;
Types of goods that do not come under Trademark Class 43
- Rental Services for Real Estate Properties, such as Flats, Houses for Permanent Use under Trademark Class 36;
- Travel Arrangements by Tourist Agencies under Trademark Class 39;
- Food and Drinks Preservation Services under Trademark Class 40;
- Discotheque Services under Trademark Class 41;
- Boarding Schools under Trademark Class 41;
- Rest and Convalescent Homes under Trademark Class 44;
A complete listing of all the goods in Class 43
- accommodation bureaux [hotels, boarding houses]
- bar services
- boarding for animals
- boarding house bookings
- boarding houses
- providing campground facilities
- rental of chairs, tables, table linen, glassware
- rental of cooking apparatus
- day-nurseries [crèches]
- rental of drinking water dispensers
- food sculpting
- food and drink catering
- holiday camp services [lodging]
- hotel reservations
- rental of lighting apparatus*
- rental of meeting rooms
- retirement homes
- self-service restaurants
- temporary accommodation reservations
- rental of temporary accommodation
- rental of tents
- tourist homes
- rental of transportable buildings*
- Legal and Security Services: Trademark Class 45;
- Medical and Veterinary Services: Trademark Class 44;
- Scientific and Technological Services: Trademark Class 42;
- Education and Entertainment Services: Trademark Class 41;
- Chemical Treatment of Material Services: Trademark Class 40;
- Shipping and Travel Services: Trademark Class 39;
- Telecommunications Services: Trademark Class 38;
- Construction and Repair Services: Trademark Class 37;
- Insurance and Finance Services: Trademark Class 36;
- Advertising and Business Services: Trademark Class 35;
You must indicate the correct class at the time you are registering a trademark. If you list the incorrect class, you must start the application process over.
Why to appoint Trademark Agent in UAE?
Speak to one of our experienced trademark attorneys to get started with your application today.
We recommend allowing an experienced attorney to manage the paperwork and deadlines when registering a trademark.
Registering a trademark in the UAE requires extensive knowledge of the Trademark laws in the UAE and knowledge of the Nice classification List to select the right trademark class under which trademark falls to satisfy and protect trademark applicant needs.
Trademark applicants should be engaged in application procedures established by the UAE Ministry of Economy to register the trademark successfully and to deal with all documents related to trademark registration and notifications to competent authorities.
Furthermore, in addition to detailed knowledge of the law, the applicant needs to know Arabic because when filling initial trademark applications, the form must be completed in English and Arabic, also the brand logo and trademark meaning should be approached bilingually. Properly filling application is time and cost-effective condition to be followed by the applicant.
Appointing the trademark agent in UAE has other benefits for not only helping businesses to register their trademarks in the UAE but also advising businesses on how to protect brands from their competitors and counterfeit products in the UAE market.
The role of trademark agents in registering the trademarks is necessary as in the UAE is mandatory for foreign businesses to appoint a trademark agent. perhaps one of the most important items in the protection of his brand that the applicant cannot do alone because he is not sufficiently informed and thus risks missing the complaint process against a third party.
Our trademark consultant will help you search for and classify the goods and/or services you need to apply to register your Trademark.
To appoint trademark agent in UAE visit bact.ae
BACT is the top-class Dubai based Trademark Agent and Business Setup Consultant in UAE with strong business networks in all GCC countries and Europe.
A modern business environment, quick, high-speed, online professional services create perfect business clime to meet every aspect of our service requirements. Our team counts talented professionals across companies’ main business lines namely Trademarking, Copyright, Anti-Counterfeiting, Company Formation, Business Consultation, Agreements, Education and Training advancing our presence locally and internationally in the last 10 years.
We offer trademark services listed below
✔Trademark International Registration
✔Trademark Agent Change
✔Trademark Ownership Transition
✔Trademark Ownership Modification
✔Trademark Logo Modification
✔Trademark Products Modification
✔Trademark Objection & Grievance
✔Trademark Document Services
For more information about international trademark services please visit bact.ae