The Dubai Fountain Walk Bridge is an amazing, recognized site and a terrific place to have fun. The Dubai Fountain is adjacent to the Burj Khalifa and immediately outside the Dubai Mall.
You may take a 30-minute Abra ride that will eventually take you to one of Downtown Dubai’s finest attractions, the Dubai Fountain.
The Fountain Bridge, commonly known as the Boardwalk, is a floating bridge located near the jets and away from the main throng. You may select a time slot and enjoy the beautiful views of the city while carefully watching the fountains dance to the music and lights.
The show of the world’s largest synchronized fountain system from a small boat on the lake Observe the throng around you as you experience a one-of-a-kind perspective of jumping fountains, 6,600 lights, and 25 colorful projectors from the water.
Dubai Fountain Walk Bridge, one of the city’s most popular attractions, provides you with lovely memories to last a lifetime. Enjoy your meals while taking in the beauty of Burj Lake and feeling the thrill of a high-speed ride.
International Tourism in Dubai and how many visitors visit Dubai?
Dubai is the fourth most visited city in the world after Bangkok, Paris, and London. Bangkok ranked first on the list and has an average visitor count of more than 22 million.
Dubai hosted 7.12 million international visitors in the first half of 2022, nearly three times the 2.52 million tourists recorded in the same period last year, as it pursues its goal to become the world’s most visited destination.
Why to start business in Dubai, United Arab Emirates?
Dubai is one of the globe’s most connected cities and is a great place for business. The Dubai, known as the “portal to the world,” has flourished for centuries on its East-West linkages and is located at the intersection of the Asia, Africa, and India triangle. Its geographic location has historically permitted simple linkages, business networking, and trade access.
Dubai has grown into one of the world’s top venues for business creation in the modern era. The city provides several corporate benefits, including:
- A highly diverse economy
- Infrastructure that is cutting-edge
- A world-class financial center with excellent transit links and a big airline network
- A tax-free zone
- Simple business setup
- Access to 300,000 individuals in the Middle East and North Africa alone, as well as many more in Asia and Europe
- Governance that is stable and secure
What services BACT offers:
We are a business setup consultant and agent in UAE that consult in field of supports startups, entrepreneurs, SMEs and industrialists with their business set-up requirements by providing them with a range of licenses and customizable facilities as well as first-class support services such as visa facilitation.
Our aim is to make running a business in the UAE as easy as 1, 2, 3 in full compliance with the UAE’s rules and regulations.
What we offer:
- Free Business consultation and professional advice
- Business recommendation
- Business market availability, benefits, and risks research
- Business planning
- Setup business process guide and assistance
- Business brand protection
- Business infringement protection
- Business UAE representative
- Company formation business assistance (Mainland, Free zones, Offshore authorities)
- Bank account assistance
- Business support service with the competitive UAE authorities as Foreign Affairs Chamber of Commerce, DED, Ministry of Justice, Notary, Municipality, Labor, Immigration, Economic and other Government Departments, Document translation, UAE Court, and others.
To start your own business and register company in Dubai, visit https://bact.ae/free-consultation/