Dubai Duty Free is one of the world’s largest airport retail operators, both in terms of size and income. It complements Dubai’s global prominence as a prominent retail destination, with approximately 40,000sqm spread throughout Dubai International (DXB) and the more contemporary Dubai World Central (DWC), also known as Al-Maktoum International.
While there are shops at all terminals, including arrival and departure sections, Dubai International’s Terminal 3 has the most options. Perfumes and gold are among the best-selling items, with lots of seasonal releases and premium collections to choose from.
Duty-free purchasing means you won’t have to pay any import fees or sales taxes. Dubai Duty Free is situated in international airports, seaports, and other border regions. You may also buy things in the air while flying.
Sales to grow in 2022 while arrivals of visitors:
Dubai Duty Free (DDF) anticipates revenues to more than double to $3 billion by 2022 as Dubai International Airport, the world’s busiest for international travel, expands capacity to accommodate an increase in visitor arrivals.
Dubai Duty-Free has the objective of providing first-class services to its consumers by offering a diverse choice of items and services that make every cent spent worthwhile. With over 100 brands accessible, they provide a wide range of items such as perfumes, cosmetics, jewelry, liquor, watches, clocks, travel bags & accessories, confectionery, cuisine, gadgets, and so on.
International Tourism in Dubai and how many visitors visit Dubai?
According to the most recent figures from Dubai’s Department of Economy and Tourism, Dubai received 7.12 million foreign overnight visitors between January and June 2022, an increase of more than 183% over the 2.52 million tourists who visited Dubai during the same period in 2021. (DET). This favorable trend in H1 2022 puts the city on track to meet its tourist targets for 2022 and beyond and confirms its status as a top international destination.
Why to start business in Dubai, United Arab Emirates?
Dubai is one of the globe’s most connected cities and is a great place for business. The Dubai, known as the “portal to the world,” has flourished for centuries on its East-West linkages and is located at the intersection of the Asia, Africa, and India triangle. Its geographic location has historically permitted simple linkages, business networking, and trade access.
Dubai has grown into one of the world’s top venues for business creation in the modern era. The city provides several corporate benefits, including:
- A highly diverse economy
- Infrastructure that is cutting-edge
- A world-class financial center with excellent transit links and a big airline network
- A tax-free zone
- Simple business setup
- Access to 300,000 individuals in the Middle East and North Africa alone, as well as many more in Asia and Europe
- Governance that is stable and secure
What BACT offers:
We are a business setup consultant and agent in UAE that consult in field of supports startups, entrepreneurs, SMEs and industrialists with their business set-up requirements by providing them with a range of licenses and customizable facilities as well as first-class support services such as visa facilitation.
Our aim is to make running a business in the UAE as easy as 1, 2, 3 in full compliance with the UAE’s rules and regulations.
- Free Business consultation and professional advice
- Business recommendation
- Business market availability, benefits, and risks research
- Business planning
- Setup business process guide and assistance
- Business brand protection
- Business infringement protection
- Business UAE representative
- Company formation business assistance (Mainland, Free zones, Offshore authorities)
- Bank account assistance
- Business support service with the competitive UAE authorities as Foreign Affairs Chamber of Commerce, DED, Ministry of Justice, Notary, Municipality, Labor, Immigration, Economic and other Government Departments, Document translation, UAE Court, and others.
To start your own business and register company in Dubai, visit https://bact.ae/free-consultation/