The Dubai Mall, located near to the world’s tallest structure, the Burj Khalifa, is the world’s biggest shopping, entertainment, and leisure destination. The Dubai Mall has more over 1 million square meters in size, with over 1,200 retail businesses, two large department stores, and hundreds of food and beverage establishments.
For those who appreciate high fashion, there are over 70 trademark stores to choose from, including Bloomingdale’s and Galeries Lafayette, the first in the Middle East. Fashion Avenue is the place to go for haute couture, where you can see the latest collections from world-renowned designers and companies like Versace, Burberry, and others.
The Dubai Mall has something amazing for everyone’s budget. From H&M to expensive labels such as Gucci and Hermes. Everyone will find what they are seeking for at this retail mall! Almost any internationally recognized brand may be found in the following categories:
- Jewelry, watches, and accessories
- Perfumeries and cosmetics
- Decoration and furniture
- Bags and leather products
- Sweets and presents
And Other Stories, Accessorize, Billabong, Birkenstock, Bershka, COS, Foot Locker, Gap, H&M, Hollister, Jack Wills, Levi’s, Mango, Massimo Dutti, Next, Oysho, Parfois, Pull & Bear, Scotch & Soda, Superdry, Timberland, Zara, and many more can be found at the Dubai Mall. The mall also has luxury labels such as Chanel, Dior, Gucci, Armani, Louis Vuitton, Hermes, and Dolce & Gabbana. There are also other Arab stores that are well worth a visit!
The Dubai Mall houses one of the world’s largest gold souks (Arab markets), with over 200 jewellers. It also has a remarkable music-controlled fountain, a massive waterfall, a big theater, a supervised adventure and learning center for youngsters, the massive “Ice Rink,” and an aquarium with 33,000 aquatic animals.
International Tourism in Dubai and how many visitors visit Dubai?
The emirate hosted 7.28 million international overnight visitors between January and December 2021, up 32 per cent year-on-year, data from Dubai’s Department of Economy and Tourism (DET) shows.
International visitors to the emirate crossed 3.4 million in the fourth quarter of 2021, which is 74 per cent of the total pre-pandemic tourist arrivals in the same period in 2019.
Why to start business in Dubai, United Arab Emirates?
Dubai is one of the globe’s most connected cities and is a great place for business. The dubai, known as the “portal to the world,” has flourished for centuries on its East-West linkages and is located at the intersection of the Asia, Africa, and India triangle. Its geographic location has historically permitted simple linkages, business networking, and trade access.
Dubai has grown into one of the world’s top venues for business creation in the modern era. The city provides several corporate benefits, including:
- A highly diverse economy
- Infrastructure that is cutting-edge
- A world-class financial center with excellent transit links and a big airline network
- A tax-free zone
- Simple business setup
- Access to 300,000 individuals in the Middle East and North Africa alone, as well as many more in Asia and Europe
- Governance that is stable and secure
What BACT offers:
We are a business setup consultant and agent in UAE that consult in field of supports startups, entrepreneurs, SMEs and industrialists with their business set-up requirements by providing them with a range of licenses and customizable facilities as well as first-class support services such as visa facilitation.
Our aim is to make running a business in the UAE as easy as 1, 2, 3 in full compliance with the UAE’s rules and regulations.
- Free Business consultation and professional advice
- Business recommendation
- Business market availability, benefits, and risks research
- Business planning
- Setup business process guide and assistance
- Business brand protection
- Business infringement protection
- Business UAE representative
- Company formation business assistance (Mainland, Free zones, Offshore authorities)
- Bank account assistance
- Business support service with the competitive UAE authorities as Foreign Affairs Chamber of Commerce, DED, Ministry of Justice, Notary, Municipality, Labor, Immigration, Economic and other Government Departments, Document translation, UAE Court, and others.
To start your own business and register company in Dubai, visit https://bact.ae/free-consultation/