The Madrid Union System, which supports trade in global markets that make up more than 80% of the worldwide market, is the only approach for international trademark registration. It was founded in 1891 and procedures according to the Madrid Agreement (1891), as well as the Madrid Protocol (1989). It is managed by the Geneva, Switzerland-based International Bureau of the Worldwide Intellectual Property Organization. In addition to the nations of the European Union (EU), most developed nations, and a large number of emerging and transitional economies, the system provides simultaneous International protection on the territory of its members.
WIPO assists worldwide companies, from large businesses to small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs), by offering top-notch international IP services to help safeguard corporate investments in innovation. You are allowed to use the Madrid Union System of trademark registration if you are associated with a membership of it personally or professionally. This means that you shall be a citizen as well to get your primary residence in or get a commercial business or industrial among of 128 countries that are covered by the Madrid System’s 112.
International Trademark Registration Fees:
International trademark registration cost contains:
- The basic Fee (653 Swiss francs; or 903 Swiss francs for a color mark), in addition,
- Costs rely on which region you want to protect your brand or trademark, and how many kinds of goods and services need to be registered.
Another Fee is due except only if the Contracting Parties in respect of which individual fees:
A Supplementary Fee (100 swiss francs for each class of goods and services beyond three classes
A Complementary Fee (100 Swiss francs) for each designated Contracting Party.
Fees when applying from UAE:
Basic fees for all UAE applicants where no reproduction of the mark is in color | CHF 653.00
Fees of contracting parties| CHF 18,774.00
Complementary fee| CHF 4,400.00
Grand Total |CHF 23,827.00
For requests please send it via visit bact.ae
Why do you need a Trademark Agent when applying for an International trademark from UAE?
- Deal with our highly experienced consultants and attorneys to cover and manage all of your required paperwork and put you on the right path.
- Protect your International Brand with WIPO through Our services that enables holders registered in the Ministry of Economy UAE to apply electronically and request the registration of an international trademark with WIPO by Madrid Protocol System. Once a single request and payment of a single set of fees, you can obtain our services from registration to protection in more than 125 States.
- We cover all of your business protection brand needs (Business Identity Protection, Brand protection from using, Reputation Protection in The Market).
You will enjoy the following main benefits by registering your International trademark with us:
√ Trademark Search
√ Trademark Monitoring
√ Trademark Registration
√ Trademark International Registration
√ Trademark Renewal
√ Trademark Cancellation
√ Trademark Mortgage
√ Trademark Modification
√ Trademark Agent Change
√ Trademark Ownership Transition
√ Trademark Ownership Modification
√ Trademark Logo Modification
√ Trademark Products Modification
√ Trademark Objection & Grievance
√ Trademark Document Services