Trademark Class 38 comprises services that allow at least one person to converse with any additional person by any sensory means.
Types of goods come under Trademark Class 38
- Services that essentially consist of the diffusion of television or radio programmes.
Types of goods that do not come under Trademark Class 38 :
- Radio Advertising Services.
- Telephone Marketing Services
A complete listing of all the goods in Class 38 :
- rental of access time to global computer networks
- providing access to databases
- cable television broadcasting
- communications by telegrams
- communications by telephone
- communications by cellular phones
- communications by computer terminals
- communications by fibre optic networks / communications by fiber optic networks
- computer aided transmission of messages and images
- electronic mail
- electronic bulletin board services [telecommunications services]
- facsimile transmission
- rental of facsimile apparatus
- information about telecommunication
- providing internet chatrooms
- message sending
- rental of message sending apparatus
- rental of modems
- news agencies / wire service
- providing online forums
- paging services [radio, telephone or other means of electronic communication]
- radio broadcasting
- radio communications
- satellite transmission
- streaming of data
- rental of telecommunication equipment
- providing telecommunication channels for teleshopping services
- providing telecommunications connections to a global computer network
- telecommunications routing and junction services
- teleconferencing services
- telegraph services
- telephone services
- rental of telephones
- television broadcasting
- telex services
- transmission of telegrams
- transmission of greeting cards online
- transmission of digital files
- providing user access to global computer networks
- videoconferencing services
- voice mail services
- wireless broadcasting
- Legal and security services under the Trademark Class 45;
- Medical and Veterinary Services under the Trademark Class 44;
- Food related Services under the Trademark Class 43;
- Science and Technology Services under the Trademark Class 42;
- Education and Entertainment Services under the Trademark Class 41;
- Material Treatment Services under the Trademark Class 40;
- Shipping and Travel Services under the Trademark Class 39;
- Construction and Repair services under the Trademark Class 37;
- Insurance and Finance services under the Trademark Class 36;
- Advertising and Business Services under the Trademark Class 35;
You must indicate the correct class at the time you are registering a trademark. If you list the incorrect class, you must start the application process over.
Why to appoint Trademark Agent in UAE?
Speak to one of our experienced trademark attorneys to get started with your application today.
We recommend allowing an experienced attorney to manage the paperwork and deadlines when registering a trademark.
Registering a trademark in the UAE requires extensive knowledge of the Trademark laws in the UAE and knowledge of the Nice classification list to select the right trademark class under which trademark falls to satisfy and protect trademark applicant needs.
Trademark applicants should be engaged in application procedures established by the UAE ministry of economy to register the trademark successfully and to deal with all documents related to trademark registration and notifications to competent authorities.
Furthermore, in addition to detailed knowledge of the law, the applicant needs to know Arabic because when filling initial trademark applications, the form must be completed in English and Arabic, also the brand logo and trademark meaning should be approached bilingually. Properly filling application is time and cost-effective condition to be followed by the applicant.
Appointing the trademark agent in UAE has other benefits for not only helping businesses to register their trademarks in the UAE but also advising businesses on how to protect brands from their competitors and counterfeit products in the UAE market.
The role of trademark agents in registering the trademarks is necessary as in the UAE is mandatory for foreign businesses to appoint a trademark agent. perhaps one of the most important items in the protection of his brand that the applicant cannot do alone because he is not sufficiently informed and thus risks missing the complaint process against a third party.
Our trademark consultant will help you search for and classify the goods and/or services you need to apply to register your trademark.
To appoint trademark agent in UAE visit bact.ae
BACT is the top-class Dubai based Trademark Agent and Business Setup Consultant in UAE with strong business networks in all GCC countries and Europe.
A modern business environment, quick, high-speed, online professional services create perfect business clime to meet every aspect of our service requirements. Our team counts talented professionals across companies’ main business lines namely Trademarking, Copyright, Anti-Counterfeiting, Company Formation, Business Consultation, Agreements, Education and Training advancing our presence locally and internationally in the last 10 years.
We offer trademark services listed below
✔Trademark International Registration
✔Trademark Agent Change
✔Trademark Ownership Transition
✔Trademark Ownership Modification
✔Trademark Logo Modification
✔Trademark Products Modification
✔Trademark Objection & Grievance
✔Trademark Document Services
To appoint BACT as trademark agent in UAE visit bact.ae