Trademark class 34 covers matches ,tobacco and other smoking products, including materials associated with smoking.
Types of goods come under Trademark Class 34 :
- Tobacco (not used for Medicinal purposes)
- Smoking products
Types of goods that do not come under Trademark Class 34 :
- Cigarettes that are made without Tobacco and used for Medical purposes under Trademark Class 5.
A complete listing of all the goods in Class 34 :
- absorbent paper for tobacco pipes
- ashtrays for smokers
- books of cigarette papers
- chewing tobacco
- cigar cutters
- cigar cases
- cigar holders
- cigarette tips
- cigarette filters
- cigarette cases
- cigarette holders
- cigarette paper
- cigarettes containing tobacco substitutes, not for medical purposes
- electronic cigarettes
- flavourings, other than essential oils, for tobacco / flavorings, other than essential oils, for tobacco
- flavourings, other than essential oils, for use in electronic cigarettes / flavorings, other than essential oils, for use in electronic cigarettes
- gas containers for cigar lighters
- herbs for smoking*
- lighters for smokers
- liquid nicotine solutions for use in electronic cigarettes
- match holders
- mouthpieces for cigarette holders
- oral vaporizers for smokers
- pipe cleaners for tobacco pipes
- pipe racks for tobacco pipes
- snuff boxes
- spittoons for tobacco users
- tips of yellow amber for cigar and cigarette holders
- tobacco pouches
- tobacco pipes
- tobacco jars
- Industrial Oils under the Trademark Class 4;
- Advertising and Business Services under the Trademark Class 35;
- Science and Technology Services under the Trademark Class 42;
You must indicate the correct class at the time you are registering a trademark. If you list the incorrect class, you must start the application process over.
Why to appoint Trademark Agent in UAE?
Speak to one of our experienced trademark attorneys to get started with your application today.
We recommend allowing an experienced attorney to manage the paperwork and deadlines when registering a trademark.
Registering a trademark in the UAE requires extensive knowledge of the Trademark laws in the UAE and knowledge of the Nice classification List to select the right trademark class under which trademark falls to satisfy and protect trademark applicant needs.
Trademark applicants should be engaged in application procedures established by the UAE Ministry of Economy to register the trademark successfully and to deal with all documents related to trademark registration and notifications to competent authorities.
Furthermore, in addition to detailed knowledge of the law, the applicant needs to know Arabic because when filling initial trademark applications, the form must be completed in English and Arabic, also the brand logo and trademark meaning should be approached bilingually. Properly filling application is time and cost-effective condition to be followed by the applicant.
Appointing the trademark agent in UAE has other benefits for not only helping businesses to register their trademarks in the UAE but also advising businesses on how to protect brands from their competitors and counterfeit products in the UAE market.
The role of trademark agents in registering the trademarks is necessary as in the UAE is mandatory for foreign businesses to appoint a trademark agent. perhaps one of the most important items in the protection of his brand that the applicant cannot do alone because he is not sufficiently informed and thus risks missing the complaint process against a third party.
Our trademark consultant will help you search for and classify the goods and/or services you need to apply to register your Trademark.
To appoint trademark agent in UAE visit bact.ae
BACT is the top-class Dubai based Trademark Agent and Business Setup Consultant in UAE with strong business networks in all GCC countries and Europe.
A modern business environment, quick, high-speed, online professional services create perfect business clime to meet every aspect of our service requirements. Our team counts talented professionals across companies’ main business lines namely Trademarking, Copyright, Anti-Counterfeiting, Company Formation, Business Consultation, Agreements, Education and Training advancing our presence locally and internationally in the last 10 years.
✔Trademark International Registration
✔Trademark Agent Change
✔Trademark Ownership Transition
✔Trademark Ownership Modification
✔Trademark Logo Modification
✔Trademark Products Modification
✔Trademark Objection & Grievance
✔Trademark Document Services
To appoint trademark agent in UAE visit Trademark registration