Class 32 contains mainly non-alcoholic beverages, such like beer.
Types of goods come under Trademark Class 32:
-non-alcoholic essences and fruit extracts for making beverages.
-soya-based beverages and rice-based and other than milk substitutes.
-isotonic beverages, energy drinks, protein-enriched, sports beverages.
Types of goods that do not come under Trademark Class 32:
-milk beverages with milk predominating, milk shakes (Cl. 29).
-dietetic beverages adapted for medical purposes (Cl. 5).
-milk substitutes, for instance, soya milk, peanut milk, coconut milk, almond milk, rice milk (Cl. 29).
-tomato juice for cooking, lemon juice for culinary purposes (Cl. 29);
-flavorings for beverages being essential oils (Cl. 3) or other than essential oils (Cl. 30);
-beverages with coffee, cocoa, chocolate or tea base (Cl. 30).
-beverages for pets (Cl. 31).
-alcoholic beverages, except beer (Cl. 33).
A complete listing of all the goods in Class 32:
- aloe vera drinks, non-alcoholic
- barley wine [beer]
- aperitifs, non-alcoholic
- beer-based cocktails
- beer wort
- aerated water/ carbonated water
- energy drinks
- cocktails, non-alcoholic
- extracts of hops for making beer
- cider, non-alcoholic
- frozen hops for brewing beer
- fruit nectars, non-alcoholic
- ginger ale/ginger beer
- fruit juice/ fruit juices
- isotonic beverages
- hop pellets for brewing beer
- grape must, unfermented
- lithia water
- mineral water [beverages]
- malt beer
- malt wort
- non-alcoholic beer-based cocktails
- non-alcoholic beverages
- non-alcoholic beer
- non-alcoholic beverages flavored with tea – non-alcoholic beverages flavored with tea
- non-alcoholic beverages flavored with coffee – non-alcoholic beverages flavored with coffee
- non-alcoholic essences for making beverages
- non-alcoholic fruit extracts
- non-alcoholic dried fruit beverages
- non-alcoholic honey-based beverages
- pastilles for effervescing beverages
- non-alcoholic fruit juice beverages
- powders for effervescing beverages
- powders for making soft drinks
- preparations for making non-alcoholic beverages
- preparations for making carbonated water – preparations for making aerated water
- rice-based beverages, other than milk substitutes
- sarsaparilla [non-alcoholic beverage]
- protein-enriched sports beverages
- sherbets [beverages] / sorbets [beverages]
- seltzer water
- soft drinks
- soya-based beverages, other than milk substitutes
- starch-based dry mixes for beverage preparation
- soda water
- syrups for beverages
- syrups for lemonade
- table waters
- whey beverages
- vegetable juices [beverages]
- tomato juice [beverage]
- waters [beverages]
Why to Appoint trademark agent in UAE:
- appoint our highly experienced consultants and attorneys to cover and manage all of your required paperwork and put you on the right path.
- Protect your trademark in UAE through our services that enables holders registered in the Ministry of Economy UAE to apply electronically and request the registration of a trademark. Once a single request and payment of a single set of fees, you can appoint our agents to get protection and our various services.
- We cover all of your business protection brand needs (Business Identity Protection, Brand protection from using, Reputation Protection in The Market)
BACT is the top-class Dubai-based Trademark Agent and Business Setup Consultant in UAE with strong business networks in all GCC countries and Europe.
You will enjoy the following main benefits by registering your International trademark with us:
√ Trademark Search
√ Trademark Monitoring
√ Trademark Registration
√ Trademark International Registration
√ Trademark Renewal
√ Trademark Cancellation
√ Trademark Mortgage
√ Trademark Modification
√ Trademark Agent Change
√ Trademark Ownership Transition
√ Trademark Ownership Modification
√ Trademark Logo Modification
√ Trademark Products Modification
√ Trademark Objection & Grievance
√ Trademark Document Services
For more visit bact.ae