Trademark Class 23 consists of a variety of yarns and threads which are utilized for the production of various textiles. It is a minimal classification when it is being compared with many other classes. The trademarks used in the businesses of these resources and products are registered under Trademark class 23 at Indian & international levels.
Types of goods come under Trademark Class 23:
- Cotton Yarns and Threads
- Woollen Yarns and Threads
- Linen Yarns and Threads
- Silk Yarns and Threads
- Rayon Yarns and Threads
- Jute Yarns and Threads
- Darn Yarn and Threads
- Embroidery Yarns and Threads which include Metal Threads as well.
- Fiberglass Yarns and Threads
- Coir Yarns and Threads
- Chenille Yarns
- Bedding linen of paper
- Hemp Yarns and Threads
- Sewing Yarns and Threads
- Any threads and yarns which are made of Plastic and Rubber for textile purpose.
Types of goods that do not come under Trademark Class 23:
- Goods included in Trademark Class 10 which includes Electrically heated blankets for medical usages,
- Goods included in Trademark Class 11 which includes goods not used for medical purposes.
- Table Linen of Paper included in Trademark Class 16,
- Horse Blankets included in Trademark Class 18.
A complete listing of all the goods in Class 23:
- chenille yarn
- coir thread and yarn
- cotton thread and yarn
- darning thread and yarn
- elastic thread and yarn for textile use
- embroidery thread and yarn
- fibreglass thread for textile use / fiberglass thread for textile use
- hemp thread and yarn
- jute thread and yarn
- linen thread and yarn
- rayon thread and yarn
- rubber thread for textile use
- sewing thread and yarn
- silk thread and yarn
- spun cotton
- spun thread and yarn
- spun wool / worsted
- spun silk
- thread of metal for embroidery
- threads of plastic materials for textile use
- woollen thread and yarn
- yarn* / thread*
Coordinated Classes for Class 23 :
- Rope and Textile Products under Trademark Class 22.
- Textiles as mentioned under Trademark Class 24.
- Lace and Embroidery as mentioned under Trademark Class 26.
- Advertising and Business Services as mentioned under Class 35 of Trademark.
- Science and Technology Services as stated under Class 42 of Trademark.
You must indicate the correct class at the time you are registering a trademark. If you list the incorrect class, you must start the application process over.
Why to appoint Trademark Agent in UAE?
Speak to one of our experienced trademark attorneys to get started with your application today.
We recommend allowing an experienced attorney to manage the paperwork and deadlines when registering a trademark.
Registering a trademark in the UAE requires extensive knowledge of the Trademark laws in the UAE and knowledge of the Nice classification List to select the right trademark class under which trademark falls to satisfy and protect trademark applicant needs.
Trademark applicants should be engaged in application procedures established by the UAE Ministry of Economy to register the trademark successfully and to deal with all documents related to trademark registration and notifications to competent authorities.
Furthermore, in addition to detailed knowledge of the law, the applicant needs to know Arabic because when filling initial trademark applications, the form must be completed in English and Arabic, also the brand logo and trademark meaning should be approached bilingually. Properly filling application is time and cost-effective condition to be followed by the applicant.
Appointing the trademark agent in UAE has other benefits for not only helping businesses to register their trademarks in the UAE but also advising businesses on how to protect brands from their competitors and counterfeit products in the UAE market.
The role of trademark agents in registering the trademarks is necessary as in the UAE is mandatory for foreign businesses to appoint a trademark agent. perhaps one of the most important items in the protection of his brand that the applicant cannot do alone because he is not sufficiently informed and thus risks missing the complaint process against a third party.
Our trademark consultant will help you search for and classify the goods and/or services you need to apply to register your Trademark.
To appoint trademark agent in UAE visit bact.ae
BACT is the top-class Dubai based Trademark Agent and Business Setup Consultant in UAE with strong business networks in all GCC countries and Europe.
A modern business environment, quick, high-speed, online professional services create perfect business clime to meet every aspect of our service requirements. Our team counts talented professionals across companies’ main business lines namely Trademarking, Copyright, Anti-Counterfeiting, Company Formation, Business Consultation, Agreements, Education and Training advancing our presence locally and internationally in the last 10 years.
✔Trademark International Registration
✔Trademark Agent Change
✔Trademark Ownership Transition
✔Trademark Ownership Modification
✔Trademark Logo Modification
✔Trademark Products Modification
✔Trademark Objection & Grievance
✔Trademark Document Services
To appoint BACT as trademark agent in UAE visit https://bact.ae/