Trademark Class 22 consists of Ropes, nets, tents and tarpaulin, canvas of textile products or synthetic materials, sails, sacks for the transport, storage of materials in bulk, and stuffing materials.
Types of goods come under Trademark Class 22:
- Vehicle Covers
- Various Stuffing Materials that are not made of Rubber or Plastics.
- Textile Packaging Bags
- Tents, Unfitted Coverings, Canvas, Canopy, etc.
- Sails and Nets
- Rope Ladders
- Fishing Nets and Hammocks
- Diverse Ropes, Cordages, and Strings
- Cords and Twines made of either Natural or Artificial textiles, papers, fibers, or plastics.
- Certain Sacks and Bags that are not otherwise classified by function or purpose.
- Bands and Slings
- Animal Fibers;
- Raw Textile Fibers
- All the different types of raw textile fibers.
Types of goods that do not come under Trademark Class 22:
- Metal Ropes under the Trademark Class 6.
- Safety Nets under the Trademarks Class 9.
- Luggage Nets for Vehicles under the Trademark Class 12.
- Strings for Musical Instruments under the Trademark Class 15.
- Packaging Bags of Plastic and Paper under the Trademark Class 16.
- Stuffing Material of Cardboard or Paper under the Trademark Class 16
- Packaging Bags of Rubber under the Trademark Class 17.
- Garment Bag for Travelling under the Trademark Class 18.
- Packaging Bags of Leather under the Trademark Class 18.
- Hair Nets under the Trademark Class 26.
- Golf Bags under the Trademark Class 28.
- Sports Racket under the Trademark Class 28.
- Sports Net under the Trademark Class 28.
A complete listing of all the goods in Class 22 :
- animal hair
- awnings of textile
- awnings of synthetic materials
- bags [sacks] for the transport and storage of materials in bulk
- bags for washing hosiery
- binding thread, not of metal, for agricultural purposes
- bindings, not of metal
- body bags
- braces, not of metal, for handling loads / harness, not of metal, for handling loads
- brattice cloth
- cables, not of metal
- camel hair
- canvas for sails
- car towing ropes
- carbon fibers [fibres] for textile use
- carded wool
- coconut fiber [fibre] / coconut fiber / coconut fibre
- combed wool
- cords for hanging pictures
- raw cotton
- cotton tow
- cotton waste [flock] for padding and stuffing
- covers for camouflage
- down [feathers]
- esparto grass
- feathers for bedding
- feathers for stuffing upholstery
- raw fibrous textile
- fibrous gaskets for ships
- fishing nets
- fleece wool
- flock [stuffing]
- glass fibers [fibres] for textile use
- grasses for upholstering
- hemp bands
- ladder tapes for venetian blinds / ladder tapes or webbing for venetian blinds
- raw linen [flax]
- mail bags
- net pens for fish farming
- nets for camouflage
- outdoor blinds of textile
- packing [cushioning, stuffing] materials, not of rubber, plastics, paper or cardboard
- packing string
- packing rope
- padding materials, not of rubber, plastics, paper or cardboard / stuffing, not of rubber, plastics, paper or cardboard
- plastic fibers [fibres] for textile use
- purse seines
- ramie fibre
- rope ladders
- ropes, not of metal
- sacks [bags] of textile, for packaging / bags [envelopes, pouches] of textile, for packaging
- sails for ski sailing
- sash cords
- schappe [raw silk waste] / silk waste
- seaweed for stuffing
- sheaf-binding yarns
- shorn wool
- raw silk
- silk flock
- slings, not of metal, for handling loads
- snares [nets]
- straps, not of metal, for handling loads / belts, not of metal, for handling loads
- straw for stuffing upholstery
- straw wrappers for bottles / bottle envelopes of straw / packing, of straw, for bottles
- strips for tying-up vines
- textile fibers [fibres] / textile fibers / textile fibres
- thread, not of metal, for wrapping or binding
- twine made of paper
- twine for nets
- upholstery wool [stuffing]
- vehicle covers, not fitted
- vitreous silica fibers [fibres] for textile use
- wadding for filtering
- wadding for padding and stuffing upholstery
- wax ends
- wood shavings
- wood wool
- wool flock
- raw or treated wool
- wrapping or binding bands, not of metal
- Yarns and Threads under the Trademark Class 23
- Textiles under the Trademark Class 24
- Advertising and Business Services under the Trademark Class 35
- Science and Technology Services under the Trademark Class 42
You must indicate the correct class at the time you are registering a trademark. If you list the incorrect class, you must start the application process over.
Why to appoint Trademark Agent in UAE?
Speak to one of our experienced trademark attorneys to get started with your application today.
We recommend allowing an experienced attorney to manage the paperwork and deadlines when registering a trademark.
Registering a trademark in the UAE requires extensive knowledge of the Trademark laws in the UAE and knowledge of the Nice classification List to select the right trademark class under which trademark falls to satisfy and protect trademark applicant needs.
Trademark applicants should be engaged in application procedures established by the UAE Ministry of Economy to register the trademark successfully and to deal with all documents related to trademark registration and notifications to competent authorities.
Furthermore, in addition to detailed knowledge of the law, the applicant needs to know Arabic because when filling initial trademark applications, the form must be completed in English and Arabic, also the brand logo and trademark meaning should be approached bilingually. Properly filling application is time and cost-effective condition to be followed by the applicant.
Appointing the trademark agent in UAE has other benefits for not only helping businesses to register their trademarks in the UAE but also advising businesses on how to protect brands from their competitors and counterfeit products in the UAE market.
The role of trademark agents in registering the trademarks is necessary as in the UAE is mandatory for foreign businesses to appoint a trademark agent. perhaps one of the most important items in the protection of his brand that the applicant cannot do alone because he is not sufficiently informed and thus risks missing the complaint process against a third party.
Our trademark consultant will help you search for and classify the goods and/or services you need to apply to register your Trademark.
To appoint trademark agent in UAE visit bact.ae
BACT is the top-class Dubai based Trademark Agent and Business Setup Consultant in UAE with strong business networks in all GCC countries and Europe.
A modern business environment, quick, high-speed, online professional services create perfect business clime to meet every aspect of our service requirements. Our team counts talented professionals across companies’ main business lines namely Trademarking, Copyright, Anti-Counterfeiting, Company Formation, Business Consultation, Agreements, Education and Training advancing our presence locally and internationally in the last 10 years.
✔Trademark International Registration
✔Trademark Agent Change
✔Trademark Ownership Transition
✔Trademark Ownership Modification
✔Trademark Logo Modification
✔Trademark Products Modification
✔Trademark Objection & Grievance
✔Trademark Document Services
To appoint BACT as trademark agent in UAE visit http://220.127.116.11/