The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is without a doubt one of the most well-known structures and tourist attractions in Dubai, and it is known for its ‘seven-star status.’ The luxurious all-suite hotel features a variety of fine-dining restaurants, stunning beaches, and the sprawling Burj Al Arab Terrace.
Since its inception in 1999, the Burj Al Arab has hosted a coveted guest list of VIPs and celebrities from all over the world, helping to establish Dubai as a global luxury tourism destination. The sail-shaped edifice rises 321m on its own island, offering visitors with an incredible hotel room view of the Arabian Gulf.
Inside Burj Al Arab:
For the first time in its 21-year history, guests may take a guided tour inside the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah. The tour shows the past and ambition of this iconic building through breathtaking interactive displays, including the world-famous atrium, the elegant Royal Suite, and the brand-new Experience Suite.
Why is Burj Al Arab a tourist attraction?
It provides sophisticated facilities as well as magnificent and stunning sea views. With a towering height of 312 meters, it dominates the picturesque Dubai shoreline. If one can afford it, the Burj Al Arab is a dream hotel for every tourist.
International Tourism in Dubai and how many visitors visit Burj Al Arab?
Dubai is the fourth most visited city in the world after Bangkok, Paris, and London. Bangkok ranked first on the list and has an average visitor count of more than 22 million.
Dubai hosted 7.12 million international visitors in the first half of 2022, nearly three times the 2.52 million tourists recorded in the same period last year, as it pursues its goal to become the world’s most visited destination.
Why to start business in Dubai, United Arab Emirates?
Dubai is one of the globe’s most connected cities and is a great place for business. The dubai, known as the “portal to the world,” has flourished for centuries on its East-West linkages and is located at the intersection of the Asia, Africa, and India triangle. Its geographic location has historically permitted simple linkages, business networking, and trade access.
Dubai has grown into one of the world’s top venues for business creation in the modern era. The city provides several corporate benefits, including:
- A highly diverse economy
- Infrastructure that is cutting-edge
- A world-class financial center with excellent transit links and a big airline network
- A tax-free zone
- Simple business setup
- Access to 300,000 individuals in the Middle East and North Africa alone, as well as many more in Asia and Europe
- Governance that is stable and secure
What BACT offers:
We are a business setup consultant and agent in UAE that consult in field of supports startups, entrepreneurs, SMEs and industrialists with their business set-up requirements by providing them with a range of licenses and customizable facilities as well as first-class support services such as visa facilitation.
Our aim is to make running a business in the UAE as easy as 1, 2, 3 in full compliance with the UAE’s rules and regulations.
- Free Business consultation and professional advice
- Business recommendation
- Business market availability, benefits, and risks research
- Business planning
- Setup business process guide and assistance
- Business brand protection
- Business infringement protection
- Business UAE representative
- Company formation business assistance (Mainland, Free zones, Offshore authorities)
- Bank account assistance
- Business support service with the competitive UAE authorities as Foreign Affairs Chamber of Commerce, DED, Ministry of Justice, Notary, Municipality, Labor, Immigration, Economic and other Government Departments, Document translation, UAE Court, and others.
To start your own business and register company in Dubai, visit bact.ae