Trademark class 24 is worldwide famous for being associated with the trademarks used in the business of various textiles and Fabrics goods. It basically consists of Textiles and fabrics used for household purposes.
Types of goods come under Trademark Class 24:
Textile goods and products along with its substitutes.
Filtering materials for textiles.
Liners used for sleeping bags
Kitchen and Table Linens
Coverings for furniture items.
Wall hangings made of cloth.
Bed linen of paper
Fabrics for beds and blankets.
All different kinds of fabrics.
Types of goods that do not come under Trademark Class 24:
- Table linen of paper as mentioned under Trademark Class 16
- Horse blankets as mentioned under Trademark Class 18
- Electrically heated blankets used for medical purposes as explained in Trademark Class 10.
- Electrically heated blankets not used for medical purposes as mentioned under Trademark Class 11
- Certain specific textiles.
A complete listing of all the goods in Class 24:
- adhesive fabric for application by heat
- bath linen, except clothing
- bath mitts
- bed covers / bedspreads / coverlets [bedspreads] / quilts
- bed covers of paper
- bed linen
- bed clothes
- bed blankets
- billiard cloth
- bolting cloth
- canvas for tapestry or embroidery
- cheese cloth
- chenille fabric
- cheviots [cloth]
- cloths for removing make-up
- coasters [table linen]
- cotton fabrics
- covers [loose] for furniture / loose covers for furniture
- covers for cushions
- crepe [fabric]
- curtain holders of textile material
- curtains of textile or plastic
- diaper changing cloths for babies
- diapered linen
- door curtains
- eiderdowns [down coverlets]
- elastic woven material
- esparto fabric
- fabric, impervious to gases, for aeronautical balloons
- fabric of imitation animal skins
- fabric for footwear
- fabrics for textile use
- face towels of textile
- fibreglass fabrics for textile use / fiberglass fabrics, for textile use
- filtering materials of textile
- flags, not of paper
- flannel [fabric]
- frieze [cloth]
- furniture coverings of plastic / coverings of plastic for furniture
- furniture coverings of textile
- fustian / dimity
- gauze [cloth]
- glass cloths [towels]
- gummed cloth, other than for stationery
- haircloth [sackcloth]
- handkerchiefs of textile
- hat linings, of textile, in the piece
- hemp fabric
- hemp cloth
- household linen
- jersey [fabric]
- jute fabric
- knitted fabric
- labels of cloth
- linen cloth
- lingerie fabric
- lining fabric for shoes
- linings [textile]
- marabouts [cloth]
- mattress covers
- moleskin [fabric]
- mosquito nets
- net curtains
- non-woven textile fabrics
- oilcloth for use as tablecloths
- pillow shams
- place mats, not of paper
- plastic material [substitute for fabrics]
- printed calico cloth
- printers’ blankets of textile
- ramie fabric
- rayon fabric
- sanitary flannel
- sheets [textile]
- shower curtains of textile or plastic
- silk fabrics for printing patterns
- silk [cloth]
- sleeping bag liners
- table runners
- table linen, not of paper
- table napkins of textile / serviettes of textile
- tablecloths, not of paper
- tablemats, not of paper
- taffeta [cloth]
- textile material
- tick [linen]
- ticks [mattress covers]
- fitted toilet lid covers of fabric
- towels of textile
- traced cloths for embroidery / traced cloth for embroidery
- travelling rugs [lap robes]
- trellis [cloth]
- upholstery fabrics
- wall hangings of textile / tapestry [wall hangings], of textile
- woollen cloth / woollen fabric
- zephyr [cloth]
Coordinated Classes for Trademark Class 24:
- Trademark Class 35 — Advertising and Business Services
- Trademark Class 26 — Lace and Embroidery
- Trademark Class 42 — Science and Technology Services
- Trademark Class 25 — Clothing
- Trademark Class 23 — Yarns and Threads
You must indicate the correct class at the time you are registering a trademark. If you list the incorrect class, you must start the application process over.
Why to appoint Trademark Agent in UAE?
Speak to one of our experienced trademark attorneys to get started with your application today.
We recommend allowing an experienced attorney to manage the paperwork and deadlines when registering a trademark.
Registering a trademark in the UAE requires extensive knowledge of the Trademark laws in the UAE and knowledge of the Nice classification List to select the right trademark class under which trademark falls to satisfy and protect trademark applicant needs.
Trademark applicants should be engaged in application procedures established by the UAE Ministry of Economy to register the trademark successfully and to deal with all documents related to trademark registration and notifications to competent authorities.
Furthermore, in addition to detailed knowledge of the law, the applicant needs to know Arabic because when filling initial trademark applications, the form must be completed in English and Arabic, also the brand logo and trademark meaning should be approached bilingually. Properly filling application is time and cost-effective condition to be followed by the applicant.
Appointing the trademark agent in UAE has other benefits for not only helping businesses to register their trademarks in the UAE but also advising businesses on how to protect brands from their competitors and counterfeit products in the UAE market.
The role of trademark agents in registering the trademarks is necessary as in the UAE is mandatory for foreign businesses to appoint a trademark agent. perhaps one of the most important items in the protection of his brand that the applicant cannot do alone because he is not sufficiently informed and thus risks missing the complaint process against a third party.
Our trademark consultant will help you search for and classify the goods and/or services you need to apply to register your Trademark.
To appoint trademark agent in UAE visit bact.ae
BACT is the top-class Dubai based Trademark Agent and Business Setup Consultant in UAE with strong business networks in all GCC countries and Europe.
A modern business environment, quick, high-speed, online professional services create perfect business clime to meet every aspect of our service requirements. Our team counts talented professionals across companies’ main business lines namely Trademarking, Copyright, Anti-Counterfeiting, Company Formation, Business Consultation, Agreements, Education and Training advancing our presence locally and internationally in the last 10 years.
✔Trademark International Registration
✔Trademark Agent Change
✔Trademark Ownership Transition
✔Trademark Ownership Modification
✔Trademark Logo Modification
✔Trademark Products Modification
✔Trademark Objection & Grievance
✔Trademark Document Services