Stock company issue to start raising money to finance their operations. The possession of these shares represents and confers ownership rights on the possessor. A specified number of rights are granted to the shareholder by purchasing company shares. The holder of a particular sort of share may be eligible to participate in the company’s profits. This takes the shape of dividends, which are distributed during the course of the year at regular periods. The opportunity to vote on the company’s direction is given to additional shareholders.
Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) is one of the 7 sovereign federal Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The “Ras Al Khaimah International Corporate Centre (ICC) Business Companies Regulations of 2016,” a regulation recently passed by the RAK, permits the creation of foreign-owned International Business Companies (IBCs).
Types of Shares
1. Ordinary shares
The company’s Memorandum of Association defines this form of share as “default,” which is the most prevalent among all classes (MOA). Common shares, often referred to as ordinary shares, are a type of stock that entitles the owner to vote, attend board meetings, and collect dividends from the company’s earnings. A dividend payment is due to the investor in proportion to the ownership stake. Regulations may apply to the number of issued Ordinary Shares of the firm; for instance, in some countries, the percentage of Ordinary Shares must not be less than 80%, with the remaining 20% being allocated among various classes.
2. Preference shares
Priority rights for receiving fixed dividends are assumed by preference shares, over holders of ordinary shares. In contrast to owners of ordinary shares, owners of preferred stock typically lack both the ability to vote and the right to attend shareholders’ meetings. Preferred stock, which combine the traits of debt and equity investments and are therefore regarded as hybrid securities, are typically issued by businesses in an effort to separate the rights and obligations of all shareholders and, on occasion, to raise capital.
3. Treasury shares
When a corporation already has a particular number of issued shares, which means the firm is the holder of such shares, the term “treasury shares” is used. Instead of going through the account of a current shareholder who wants to sell shares, if new shareholders wanted to buy the shares, the transaction might be handled directly to the company’s bank account. Voting, vote counting, and dividend rights are not granted to Treasury shares. A reserved fund that is used to make future investments and raise money is represented by treasury shares.
4. Shares listing in MOA
The Memorandum of Association of the Company shall set down the rights and obligations of each type of shares (MOA). The standard type of MOA, which is regarded as a company’s default document, often contains all the requirements. The corporation may, however, change its MOA in situations where the normal MOA provisions do not satisfy the company’s objectives and needs. It is significant to note that not all UAE jurisdictions allow for the modification of MOAs. A few companies that offer this ability are RAKICC, ADGM and DMCC.
A RAK IBC is a purely nonresident company which is fast becoming a popular option to foreigners seeking to create an offshore company in the UAE. Some of the main reasons are to create an asset protection platform in the Middle East in order to conduct business in a tax-free environment.
A RAK IBC is a wholly non-resident corporation that is quickly gaining popularity as a choice for foreign nationals looking to establish an offshore business in the UAE. One of the key motivations is to establish an asset protection platform in the Middle East so that companies can operate there without paying taxes.
The Emirates of the RAK, which have a credit rating of Aa3 from Moody’s, provide foreign businesses with a stable political and financial environment. Additionally, it provides a convenient virtual free crime location between the West and the East.
Why to Appoint RAK ICC agent in UAE
The size and credibility of RAK ICC, a register that complies with international standards, are expanding. More and more global firms are turning to RAK ICC for their worldwide expansion and growth for a variety of reasons, among them the advantages listed above. Be a part of the many worldwide businesses moving to RAK ICC from other jurisdictions!
Our license as RAK ICC agent
BACT is the top-class Dubai-based RAK ICC Agent and Business Setup Consultant in UAE with strong business networks in all GCC countries and Europe. BACT provides all business services and consultations for the business set-up or your business. Such as (Consultations and Advices, Business recommendations, Business planning, Brand Protection, Infringement protection, UAE representative, Bank account assistant, Business support…).
Follow Us on Social Media